Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Get $$$ from reviewing products!

Good evening, mates..

Since I am a house-wife who doesn't have any monthly income by my own, I've decided to start joining this site a few weeks ago.
Actually I knew about this from my sister-in-law. That's why I'd like to deliver my thanks to her here.

The goal of the program is to review products, any products! You name it!
It has huge collections of products, from electronics, video games, movie, music, computers, etc.
You just have to browse and choose which products that you want to write about in 150 words.
Me, already write 44 reviews till now and plan to add more, considering the value of dolar that I'll receive :)

For more info about this site, simply click the link I provided here.

Join Ciao! to get $$$ by reviewing products!!!

Note :
Don't worry, I already accepted my earnings from this writing activies! First $5.64 and the second $9.44..

Although I don't write review (for the last couple of days), I still could earn money from another members who give comments on my reviews. So, just sit back and watch your money grow.. :)

0 comments:

Recent Posts