Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, December 29, 2008

Yoyo emoticon

Now.. is the time for another cute emoticon.

If you love monkey then you will love this character, named : "Yoyo". Actually Yoyo is not alone, he has a girl friend called Cici. But tonight, let's just talk about Yoyo first. (Hope I won't forget to post Cici emo too).

Yoyo available in many cute, funny, adorable type of emos. I love all of them, I guess you will love him too. I don't know where the author of Yoyo got his ideas of creating so many emos, because it's so gorgeous and not boring at all!

I give you some examples of Yoyo emos here :

Ouch! Don't pinch me! Hoooray! I am so coooool! Bye-bye.. see you later

Cute, isn't it????

Here is the link to download it for you!

Please give your comment if you like it

0 comments:

Recent Posts