Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Baby Disney

Morning all!

Today is a lovely day.. the sun shines so bright, not like the gloomy days of several days before.. Although it's raining a lot, I hope that your neighbourhood isn't flood just like Jakarta city. When will this end? (Sigh)

But, not to worry, mates.. I'm sure behind all the sorrow, there will be a good time for everyone! Peace yo!

Today, I'd like to share you another image of baby Disney, such as : baby Mickey, baby Minne, baby Donald and baby Daisy in some moods. Not much, but still cute and fun to see them all.
Here are 3 examples of the baby pictures :
I love candy! Oh no! Donald's crying.. Hmmm, yummy!

Enjoy this funny images..

Download emoticon here

Say THANKS if you like my post, please!

0 comments:

Recent Posts