Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Award for blogging

Hi there! Morning all!

Got this award from mas Fauzy. So glad that I have a lot of mates who remember me by receiving this award with beautiful design. I knew him just a few weeks ago and I do appreciate that he offered me with this stuff. Thanks to you, mas Fauzy.. Thank you!


The aims of this award :
~ As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
~ To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!

Here are the rules of the award :
1. Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it.
2. Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
3. Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
4. Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
5. Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

OK, I'll try my best to follow the rules.
Done doing no 1, no 2, and now no 3...
Why I do love blogging?
I think it's because I don't have so many friends in my real life. Lots of friend only giving me heartache since they like to stab me from the back, ouch! (No more discussion for this.)
So, I hope by do blogging I could met as many friends as I could in blogland.. hope you who read this want to be one of them Friends forever!

No 4 : I'm tagging all of you who like the award and who love blogging *ting*
No 5 : I'll then.

Once again, thank very much, mas Fauzy! Peace yo!

Recent Posts