Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Monday, March 16, 2009

Awards from mbak Tirta

Mbak Tirta Maharani has been so kind to me, she tagged me with two beautiful awards! She said that, "more award, more luv".. So sweet.. I give you a rose for this This one is for you!

Both of the awards have the same rules :
1. Put the logo on your blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blog

Hah, so easy! Gotta do this homework fast.. Wheeeeeeeeee..


First award :


Second award :


Love those awards so much! Thanks once again, mbak Tirta.

Now, I give these awards to my fellow bloggers :
1. a2i3s
2. Badot Inside
3. CONTOH ASKEP
4. Damaniks Blog
5. "fingerstalk"
6. Hobikitakita
7. just be BOSS

I choose 7 of those people above since I haven't heard from them in quite long time. Where are you, my friends?
These awards are also free for you who read this post. Grab these awards and don't forget to do the tasks, guys. Peace yo!

5 comments:

J O N K said...

waduh ,selamat ya mba atas awardnya hehe ...

maxiVelasco said...

hello... i got a tag for you!!! hope you'll like it!

have a wonderful monday!

http://www.healthnbeyond.com/2009/03/my-right-now-tag-from-d.html

a2i3s said...

yahaaayy... mau ambil tiketnya dulu yaahhh... eehhehehehe... ;)

denani said...

Thanks for dropping by here, Jonk & Maxi :)

Hai a2i3s,
Monggo diambil yak ^_^

sastart said...

makasih yahh, maaf baru sempet di bales.. nanti dikerjain deh.. makasih..

Recent Posts