Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

More awards from my beloved bloggersistaz



Another awards.. means another luv from my fellowbloggers. So grateful for these beautiful and special awards, dearest sistah!

The twin awards above came from the sweetiest Mbak Ranie aka Tirta Maharani and all awards came from the beloved Mbak Anna Fardiana.

I love awards and I love you, mbak Ranie and mbak Anna. Keep up the spirit of blogging among sistah Friends forever!

Hmm, I don't think I have the rules for these awards. Sometimes it feels unfair if I don't mention all of my fellowbloggers name for an award. So, if you like the awards and want to collect them all, simply put and post on your blog.

Happy blogging, guys!

Please give your comment

0 comments:

Recent Posts