Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Perfect Blend Of Friendship Award



I grabbed this cool award from Ami (again).. Hope you don't mind, dear Peace yo! It's kinda fun to collect more awards and put it on my blog.. Thanks to you, dear Ami..

Since this award is about Friend or Friendship, so the rule is that we have to describe about the meaning of it and post related things about it as well.



What is a friend? You search on Google and you will find hundreds of different meaning of Friends, or Friendship.



Well, I did googling and find these quotes of friend and friendship.. Check them out :

"If you should die before me, ask if you can bring a friend."
- Stone Temple Pilots
(Kinda creepy, huh?)

"Promise you won't forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."
~Winnie the Pooh~
(I love Winnie The Pooh, this quote is awesome too)

"A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend!"
~Anonymous~
(Great quote!)

"Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you."
-- Elbert Hubbard

(Yeah, I am a bad girl, hope you guys still wanna be my friend)

Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.
-- John Evelyn
(Couldn't agree more) Yeah..


I hope the quotes above define the word of friend.. What about you, guys? Share your thought of the meaning of friend to you. Feel free to grab this award like I did.. Goodluck!

2 comments:

J O N K said...

yeah, congratuliziontt for your award, mba :D

keep blogging rame2 ...

denani said...

Maacih, Jonk... lagi hobi ngumpulin award nih, hehehe... piss! ^^

Recent Posts