Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"Right Now" Tag

Dearest bloggerfriends,

Tonight Maxi tagged me with the "Right Now" tag. I love it, Maxi.. means that you care and remember me, dear.. Thank you!

I've plenty of time to do the tasks now.. so let's go finish it..

Start the engine!



The answers to the questions below must be based on "at this current moment"

  1. Where is your cellphone - beside me always, coz my hubby can call me anytime now
  2. Your hair - short below my ear.. pregnant makes me always sweating
  3. Your father - blood father? I don't know where he is right now!
  4. Your favorite thing - my laptop
  5. Your dream last night - I was dreaming about taking Kay to the swimming pool
  6. Your favorite drink - milk, milk and milk
  7. Your dream goal - go around the world with my beloved family!
  8. The room you are in - my bed room
  9. Your fear - worm! I hate it!
  10. Where do you want to be in 6 years - Still in Indonesia, in Bogor for exact.
  11. Muffins? Like it, with chocolate taste!
  12. One of your wish list items - Own a house with my own design and decor
  13. Where you grew up - Palembang, Indonesia
  14. The last thing you did - Throw this stinky tissue away, hehe.. I got flu..
  15. What are you wearing - Superman shirt and long trouser
  16. Your TV - Sony
  17. Your pets - All died already... hiks..
  18. Your computer - now I'm using ACER
  19. Your life - Blessed, with (nearly) two kids and a lovely hubby who made me his only lady
  20. Your mood - not so good, thanks for this flu!
  21. Missing someone - my hubby (he works in another island)
  22. Your car - are you kidding me? I can't drive!
  23. Favorite store - Don't have one.
  24. Your summer - here is in my country only have 2 seasons : wet and dry. Don't have any good plan on it, just live it everyday..
  25. Your favorite color - I used to love black n white, but I accept other bright colours
  26. When was the last time you laughed - every single day when I see Kay's in actions! Silly little rascal!
  27. When was the last time you cried - Last night when I realize that Kay misses her Papa.
  28. Last person who emailed you - Maxi!
  29. Your favorite food - pizza! Love it, especially the hot spicy tuna.. yummy!
  30. A place you would rather be right now - anywhere with my fams

Fiiiuhhh... done it, friends.. Now let's tag some people to receive these 30 questions.. qeqeqe

I'm tagging : mbak Tirta Maharani, Rumah Lina, Mel_anie, Linda Belle, and YOU!!!

4 comments:

Ranie said...

waduwwwww..banyak bener ya mba questionsnya...whuuuffff!aq baru posting award lagi neh, PeER dari mba denani dikerjain besok ya...thx anyway...oya aq kasih award tambahan buat mba, ga pake PeeR ko...

denani said...

Hatur nuhun pisan!
Baek bgt mbak Ranie ini.. ^_^
Ini juga tag-nya nerusin dari temen, mbak.. maaf yah jadi ngerepotin hihi..
Itung2 latihan ngetik, mbak... qeqeqeqe.. Ayo smangad ngerjainnya.. :)

Linda Belle said...

WHAATTT!!!!

apakah ada namaku disebuut? *lebay bgt yak*

oh no...disaat pagi2 berkunjung malah dapet pe-er waaaa....
banyak bgt huni buni hihih...
oke deh..msh bny pe-er yg lain,akan kukerjakan smbl nungging2 wakakaak...

tenkyu...muaah!!

lin said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,色情,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女

Recent Posts