Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Got a homework to do!

Hello guys!
Nice to be here again.. I read the shoutmix and got a tag by Kuzkuz.. gotta do the homework!
Thanks for the homework, my friend Thanks a lot!

Here we go!!!

1. Last beverage → milk for breast-feeding mom
2. Last phone call → my hubby
3. Last text message → my aunt
4. Last song you listened to → (sigh) my daddy listened to ST12 songs, so my ears catch the song too.. ST12 - Cari Pacar Lagi
5. Last time you cried → Last night when 2 of my kiddos cried, I got stress handling both of them at the same time

SIX HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Dated someone twice → Yes
2. Been cheated on? → Nope
3. Kissed someone & regretted it? → Yes
4. Lost someone special? → I don't know, not sure..
5. Been depressed? → Yes, last night
6. Been drunk and threw up? → Never!

LIST FOUR FAVORITE COLORS:
1. black
2. white
3. dark blue
4. any other blue hehe..

HAVE YOU:
1. Made new friends → Yes
2. Fallen out of love → I am, now!
3. Laughed until you cried → Yes, when I watch a very funny movie
4. Met someone who changed you → I have.
5. Found out who your true friends were → Hmmm... I don't think so... :(
6. Found out someone was talking about you → don't care about that...
7. Kissed anyone on your friend list → What????
8. How many people on your friend list do you know in real life → Hmmm... counting...
9. How many kids do you want to have → As much as I can! Haha!
10. Do you have any pets → I have, once..
11. Do you want to change your name → Nope!
12. What did you do for your last birthday → Blogging, I guess..
13. What time did you wake up today → 1 am! My kiddos make me can't sleep (sigh)
14. What were you doing at midnight last night? → Changing diapers.. makiing milk.. breast-feeding... changing diapers again.. breast-feeding.. changing diapers again.. blablabla..
15. Name something you CANNOT wait for → hugging my hubby!
16. Last time you saw your father → my blood father?? A looooooong time ago!
17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life → Bad experiences.. but I think it's otay now..
18. What are you listening to right now → Kay's twaddling and giggling..
19. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom → Yes, Tom Cruise is calling me on the phone! (Dreaming!) qeqeqe
20. What's getting on your nerves right now? → Nothing, thanks God!
21. Most visited web page → my blogs

1. What's your name → denani
2. Nicknames → d3nan1
3. Relationship Status → happily married
4. Zodiac sign → Capricorn
5. Male or female or transgendered → Female
6. Elementary → SD 3
7. Middle School → SMP 2
8. High school → SMA 1
10. Hair color → black
11. Long or short → short
16. Height → hmmm... should I tell you that I'm short?? qeqeqe
17. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes, my hubby!
18. What do you like about yourself → Aih.. narzizzz.. you tell me lah..
19. Piercings → Don't have one!
20. Tattoos → Nope, want to but I can't
21. Righty or lefty → Righty

FIRSTS :
22. First surgery → Never
23. First piercing → when I was born hehe
24. First best friends → I don't care.. don't have one.. (poor me huh?)
26. First sport you joined → basketball
27. First pet → golden fish
28. First vacation → Bali island
29. First concert → my friend's music concert
30. First crush → forgot it!
31. Eating → None
32. Drinking → milk
33. I'm about to → posting this homework
34. Listening to → radio
35. Waiting for → my lunch time

YOUR FUTURE :
1. Want kids? → I have 2, want for more hehe..
2. Want to get married? → I have!
3. Careers in mind? → None, I'm glad to be a house-wife and mom

WHICH IS BETTER WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX?
1. Lips or eyes → Eyes
2. Hugs or kisses → Hugs
3. Shorter or taller → Taller
4. Older or Younger → Younger (my hubby is younger than me.. hihi)
5. Romantic or spontaneous → Spontaneous
6. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice stomach
7. Sensitive or loud → Loud
8. Trouble maker or hesitant → Wow.. tough question! I just love my hubby just the way he is.. (cheater) qeqeqe

HAVE YOU EVER :
1. Kissed a stranger → What?? Have I?? Hmmm.. Yes, once.. a long time ago when I was a bad girl.. I feel so shame
2. Drank hard liquor → Never
3. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope
4. Sex on first date → What??? Not for sure!!!
5. Broken someone's heart → Have I??
6. Had your own heart broken → Yes, huhuhu..
7. Been arrested → Never!
9. Cried when someone died → I have..
10. Liked a friend that is a girl? → Hmmm.. thinking..

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
1. Yourself → Yes!!
2. Miracles → yes!!
3. Love at first sight → Yes!!
4. Heaven → yeahhh....
5. Santa Clause → Yes!!
6. Kiss on the first date? → Hmmm...
7. Angels → Yes, I have 2..

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
1. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Yes, I miss my hubby..
2. Had more than one boyfriend/girlfriend at one time → It's better for me to answer NO!
3. Had a pregnancy scare? No
4. Posting this as 100 Truths? → yeahh...


Done!!! Wanna do the homework?? Feel free to grab.. I've to go now, my kiddo's calling.. see ya! See you soon

3 comments:

belajar dan berbagi :: blog aalil said...

hehehe,, setiap blogwalking award mlulu yang saya baca.. cepe deh.. nanti2 bikin paratai AWARD blogger aja kali ya...hehehe... keep share

-KepangDoea- said...

Yoa mari qta bertukar link^^

kepangdoea.blogspot.com

kamu ?

denani said...

Iya nih.. kok award mulu yak?? Qaqaqaqaq...

Thanks for the comments, guys.. ;)

Recent Posts