Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

International Bloggers Community

Yes! Yes!

David Funk gave me this award a few days ago.. what a very nice friend and a very nice award!
David is a friend of mine who always support me and do care! I feel very honored to be his blogger friend.. Really appreciate it, David.. Domo....

Back to the award..
Be a proud member of the International Bloggers Community!

Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun!

Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: David Funk
2. His/her site's title and url: Basic Bloganomics Imagine the blog of possibilities
3. Date when you were tagged: April 12, 2009
4. Persons you tagged:
Please take the award, my friends.. sorry if I forget to mention your name this time.. Feel free to grab if you like it and leave a comment so I can put your name on the list.. Peace!

8 comments:

David Funk said...

Hi Denani! Thanks for posting this much deserved award!

I'm glad and thankful to have you as a friend, too!:)

anna fardiana said...

waaah thank you...
pake bahasa inggris postingnya...hebat euy...

Kucing Bunted said...

T___T

tak ngerti euy...

Linda Belle said...

congrats dpt award...

bloggista said...

hi denani. i've included your name and site in the masterlist at # 25. thanks for joining. happy blogging and regards! :D

Dinoe said...

Teman..makasih atas awardnya..segera saya bawa..maaf ya saya baru mampir, baru pulang dari dinas luar kota

maxiVelasco said...

wow! i can say you deserve this award denani. you are such a great blogger friend to me and to others.

thank you again for always supporting my blog! your featured follower spot reservation has been created already.

have a great night!!!

by the way, can we exchange links with my new blog, too? www.ovahcoffee.com

nath said...

thanks a lot ya Denani..... This is my first award and this is from you my friend... :)

Recent Posts