Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Smart Blogger Award!



Another award from Amy! Can't tell how grateful I am to have a friend like you, dear... Oh dear


Thank you for giving your love towards this award.. I feel honored when you mention my name on your posting.. Domo....
God bless you, Amy!


The rules of the award:
1. Link the one who gave this award and let them know you posted it.
2. Pass this to as many Smart Bloggers as you can think and make sure to write something about them, like what makes you think they are Smart.
3. Let them know they have an Award.


Hello hello.. got a word to say.. Hmmm.. I think I'm gonna give this award to :
Zippy Kerenzz
Yes, Zippy is really cool!
Zetro
For visiting me always
YellTale
She's so lovely
ULATBULU
For such a funny name
Sport File
Coz I luv sport

Thank you for reading this post, guys! Peace!

Recent Posts