Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Welcome to this world, Mr Abrar!!!

It's a baby boy!!!! Let's dance!

Finally... I have a baby boy..
My baby was born on Friday, March 27th 2009 at 15.05 am. It's not easy but my hubby helped me through the delivery process.. so grateful that he could accompanied me from the beginning 'til the end.. Seem I have to feel the pain in a million years.. I was so relieved to hear the baby's crying..

Btw, my baby boy's name is RAQILLA ABRAR MAIDI.. we call him Abrar.. Mr Abrar!

Thanks a lot for all of you who give me big supports, lots of love and prays.. Really appreciate it, my friends.. Thank you!

I will do blogging and do blogwalking as soon as I could.. Thanks once again for still visiting this silly blog of mine..
GBU all... Peace yo!

8 comments:

Ranie said...

congrats ya mba....welcome home 2 u mba denani....

welcome 2 this wild world mr. abrar....

Linda Belle said...

Congrats bu..!!
Ya ampun kirain kemana si bumil teh ternyata udh jadi buhir alias ibu melahirkan hahaha....

kakve-santi said...

met punya anak...hhehehe...

kip ngeblog keh.. anaknya juga diajari ngeblog.. :D

denani said...

Hihihi... makasih yah masih pada setia mampir di blog ku..
Ntar aku mampir juga deh k blog temans semua... ^_^

Obat Tradisional Diabetes said...



wah bagus banget nih infonya

Agen Xamthone Plus Laguboti said...


menarik juga untuk di simak

Obat Tradisional Herpes said...


lanjutkan terus ya sobat

Agen Xamthone Plus Lubuk Pakam said...


semangat

Recent Posts