Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Over The Top Award




Two awards in a row, David! Wheeeeeeeeee.. Love the award so much! Thanks for always remember me.. Thank you!


This award have rules :
To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com to copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down).

I dedicate this award to all of my blogger-friends who mentioned in my bloglists.. so sorry if I can't pick a name.. don't have much time to do blogging.. I can only do this if my baby boy is sleeping..

Enjoy the award, fellas.. Image hosted by servimg.com

2 comments:

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting the much deserved award Denani.

I understand fully why you don't have as much time to blog.

I hope the baby and family are good.

Take care dear friend!:)

denani said...

Dear David,
You've amazed me with your big heart! How lucky I am to have such friend like you, David.. :)

Wish all the best for you!

Recent Posts