Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Saturday, June 6, 2009

"Best Blog & A Lovely Blog" Award



Hi there! Howdy y'all!!!

Once again, my lovely blugger-friend sends me these awards.. Hail to Mr David Funk!!!!
He never forget to support me everyday... what a very nice man you are, Mr David! Nice mate!
I can't write beautiful words to describe how much I appreciate these awards and our friendship. I don't have such ability like you.. I feel so shame
Just wanna say simple thanks to Mr David! Thank you!

Back to the awards.... the rules for the awards are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
No objections to this one but it sounds funny that acceptance of the award is a must.

2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



15 huh??? Let me try to find those lucky 15 guys.. qeqeqe
Here you go :
1. 3ndur0
2. Amiable Amy
3. Anak boncel
4. Anna Fardiana
5. "Arniev"
6. Art Of Stamps
7. BieMa
8. Blogging With Styles
9. BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR
10. BSE (Balada Siswa Edan)
11. Chuchie's Hideaway
12. Demcy
13. Eats Time With Nath
14. gdpermana's blog
15. Jonk - Katropolis

Done!!! Gotta go, guys.. I'm addicted playing game at FaceBook now.. see ya! Goodluck!

11 comments:

gdpermana said...

waduuuhh mbak, yang kemaren aja belum diapa2in...hehe

nti yah mbak..

3ndur0 said...

wah thx ya ats awardnya.... ntar aku pasang deh....


Rgds, 3ndur0

Pulsa Super Murah said...

hiks hiks hiks........... aku G dapat ya....
xixixixi OK deh sukses selalu ya...

chubskulit said...

congrats on ur award.. hope u can visit sometimes..

David Funk said...

Thanks for posting these awards. I thank you for being so kind and supportive as well to me. Your friendly ways will never go unnoticed by me.

Best wishes from your friend in the USA!:)

Dhemz said...

yehey! another tag for me from Mami D...thanks again...will post this soon...:)

amiable amy said...

i have posted this tag too ....hahaha...thanks for tagging me girl...

denani said...

Thanks for the comments, my friends.. Hope our friendship would last forever! LOL

nath said...

Thanx ya dah masukin blogku dlm daftar penerima award.. :) akan ak post nanti ^^

Uke Poet said...

award again? simpan dulu yah! pfffhhh baru aja posting yg tersimpan rapi dari berbulan2

anna fardiana said...

waduh...makasih say...
ak ambil yaaa

Recent Posts