Please, report dead link(s) to me


ShoutMix chat widget

Friday, June 12, 2009

"The Best Follower" Award


Happy friday, dear friends!
It's a lovely day, the sun shines brightly.. My hubby used to say it "full moon" Hahahaha I like the rainy season actually but it will make me feel sleepy all time. Sleepy head! qeqeqe


Btw, I've been tagged by two of my blugger-friends.. David Funk and lovely Meryl

Mr David always share me the award.. He's a busy man but seems he could manage his time well and never forget to do blog-walking here. What a man! Good one, huh?


Meryl is a very beautiful lady who always leave a comment on my recent post. She's so pretty and really down to earth. I wish I could be one of her best friends.. I feel so shame

Thanks a lot for this lovely award, friends! Thank you!


THE RULES OF THE AWARD :
1. Put this logo in your blog posting or
2. Invite 10 people to take this award
3. Do not forget to link back the web blog owned
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5. Share the love to those who get this award.



I share this award to all of my blog followers. Take this award, guys... Peace yo!

3 comments:

ryliej said...

i gave you this one too!

David Funk said...

Denani, you're so kind and sweet my dear friend. I appreciate the kind words and compliments! Thanks for posting this award!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi denani, I'm so happy you grab this award ! you are so sweet. thank you my dear! ^_^

Recent Posts